乖乖网 早教

伊索寓言故事双语版:飞行的乌龟

2016-03-19 15:07:36 出处:乖乖网 标签: 伊索寓言

Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I can’t fly ?

哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?

No , But you can swim , I can’t , so cheer up .

不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。

How about this , Mrs.eagle !

那这样好不好,老鹰太太?

What ? 什么?Can you take me up ?

你可以带我上去吗?

It’s too dangerous .

那太危险了。

Oh , please ! Just this once . I want to see the land and the sea from the sky . I’ll do anything for you .

哦,拜托!只要这一次。我很想从天空看看陆地和海洋。我会为你做任何事情的。

Well , I don’t know . It’s dangeroue up there , What if you fall ?

嗯,我不知道呀。那上面很危险,如果你掉下来怎么办?

Don’t worry . I’ll hold on tight , I’ll be careful.

别担心。我会抓紧,我会小心的。

The Turtle keeps begging . The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky ..

乌龟不断地恳求。老鹰再也无法说“不”。她答应带乌龟到天空。

Okay , Mr,Turtle . Juat this once , Never again .

好吧,乌龟先生。就这一次,下不为例。

Oh , thank you so much .

哦,感激不尽。

Okay , now hold on tight , Let’s go up . One ,two ,three , whee …

好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。一,二,三,嘎…

The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky .

老鹰带着乌龟飞到空中。

情感口述
相关推荐
推荐专题
电脑版 百科 问答 专题 地图 归档
返回
首页