乖乖网 早教

伊索寓言故事双语版:狐狸和山羊

2016-03-18 17:22:21 出处:乖乖网 标签: 伊索寓言

我很渴,所以我下来喝水。

How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?

井水怎么样?它干净和清凉吗?

R~LS6TQOAK_T4$%UJ110I15.png

Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 当然,这里的水真是太棒了。这是我喝过最棒的水了。而且都由我一个人享用。

Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .

哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起吗?我只要喝一口就好了。

Well , let me think about it .

这个吗,让我想想。

The Fox pretends to thinking about something .

狐狸假装思考一些事情。

Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .

拜托,狐狸,我是你的朋友,让我下去吧。

Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .

嗯,好吧,就这么一次。我不想跟任何人分享这水。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就让你下来吧。

Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .

感激不尽,狐狸。你真大方,我现在就下来。

The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

羊也跳入井口并溅起了大水花。

Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?

欢迎,羊,试试看这水,怎么样啊?

Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .

嗯…好喝。这是世界上最棒的水了。谢谢你让我跟你一起分享。

It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .

没什么,我很高兴你喜欢。不过你不觉得这里很挤吗?当我一个人的时候,这里还可以,现在太小了。

I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我现在该出去了吗?

No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.

不,没关系。我今天已经喝够多的水了。我现在要走了,你可以多喝点。

Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .

谢谢你,狐狸,你人真好。

Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.

继续喝。我现在就猜着你的背出去。

The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .

狐狸踩着羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

Thank goodness , I’m out .

感谢老天,我出来了。

(echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

(来自井里的声音)你在哪里呀,狐狸?我喝完了。我现在要出去,请帮帮我。

I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.

对不起,羊。我不能帮你。如果我帮你,我可能会再掉下去。

Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.

请帮我出去。我不渴了。而且这里越来越黑了。

That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.

那太糟了,羊。你应该事先就想到出来的办法。下次,要三思而后行,好吗?我很忙,我得走了。

Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?

不要留下我一个人在这里,狐狸!我很害怕,我自己怎么出去?

Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .

骗骗像你这么愚蠢的动物吧!祝好运,再见。

MORAL: Think carefull before you act .

要三思而后行。

情感口述
相关推荐
推荐专题
电脑版 百科 问答 专题 地图 归档
返回
首页