乖乖网 早教

伊索寓言故事双语版:狐狸和山羊

2016-03-18 17:22:21 出处:乖乖网 标签: 伊索寓言

The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊

A thirsty Fox looks for water.

有一只口渴的狐狸在找水。

It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.

今天真热。而且我好渴啊!到处都没有水。

The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.

狐狸不停的找,远远地他看到一些东西。

Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.

等等!那是什么?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那里一定有水。

The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.

狐狸跑向水井。他非常高兴。

I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?

我对了。这里有很多水。看起来凉爽又可口。但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?水井看起来很深。哦,我该怎么办?

The Fox thinks and thinks .

狐狸想了又想。

I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)

我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳进去。我要去啰!(啪唰)

The Fox jumps into the well .

狐狸跳入井中。

It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .这里好凉快。这水尝起来又干净又清凉。我可以喝它一整天。可是等一等。这井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪够不到顶。我的天!现在我有大麻烦了,我怎么出去呢?这附近没有人。没有人来救我。我做了什么事?呜…呜…

The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .

狐狸非常害怕。他想不出任何跳离水井的方法。

He cries all morning .

他哭了整个早上。

Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .

然后他听见远远传来熟悉的声音。突然,他想出一个好主意。

I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .

我又渴又热,水在哪里呢?我现在要喝点水。

The Goat sees the same well .He walks towards the well.

羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。

Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !

啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪里喝一点水,感谢老天!

The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .

羊靠近水井。他听到一个熟悉的声音。

How are you today ,Goat ?

你今天好吗,羊?

What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

那是什么?谁在说话?这附近我谁也没看到啊。那声音是从哪来的?

The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .

羊不停地四处张望。可是谁也没看见。

This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .

怪了,我听到一个声音,可是没有人在这附近。

I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .

我在这里,羊,我在井里。

Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?

在井里?那是谁的声音?

The Goat looks into the well .

羊朝井里看去。

Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?

哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下面做什么呀?

I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .

情感口述
相关推荐
推荐专题
电脑版 百科 问答 专题 地图 归档
返回
首页