乖乖网 学知识 英语教育

间接引句-时间副词

直接引句变为间接引句时,时间副词要做适当的变化 

One beer,please!请来一杯啤酒!

So you have enough money with you today? 这么说你今天有足够的钱了?

Enough money? Why? 足够的钱?为什么?

Remember the other day?记得有一天吗?Two beers please。来两杯啤酒。

Why two?为什么要两杯啤酒?

One for me,one for my brother.一杯给我,一杯给我哥哥。

Your brother? Where is he?你的哥哥?他在哪?

He is away on business.他出差了。

We two always drink together.我们两个喝酒总是在一起。

So I'll have one more beer on behalf of my brother today.所以我今天替我哥哥多喝一杯。

You said you would have one more beer on behalf of your brother that day.你说你那天替你哥哥多喝一杯。

(直接引句变为间接引句时,时间副词应根据情况做适当的变化。today——that day.)

Then what?那然后呢?

Oh, sorry, I don't have money with me now!哦,不好意思,我现在没带钱!

My brother will pay you tomorrow.我的哥哥明天会付给你的。

You said you didn't have money with you then.你说那是你身上没带钱。(直接引句变为间接引句时,时间副词应根据情况做适当的变化。now——then,tomorrow——the next day.)

You said your brother would pay me the next day.你说你的哥哥第二天回复给我。

Why didn't i have money with me then?我当时为什么没钱呢?

I have run out of money .我钱花光了。

I bought my girlfriend a new dress yesterday.我昨天为我的女友买了套新衣服。

You said you had bought your girlfriend a new dress the day before 你说你前一天为你的女友买了套新衣服。

(直接引句变为间接引句时,时间副词应根据情况做适当的变化。yesterday——the day before.)

I thought my brother had paid you.我以为我的哥哥已经付给你了

Yes, he had .是的,他付过了。

But do you have money with you today?但你今天带钱了吗?

No, but my brother can pay for me.没有,但是我哥哥可以替我付。 

But it has nothing to do with you brother.但是这和你哥哥没关系。

You know why I don't want two beers today?你知道我今天为何没要两杯啤酒吗?

No,I don't know. Why?没,我不知道,为什么?

Because I have quitted drinking.因为我已经戒酒了。 

I'm drinking on be half of my brother now.我现在是替我哥哥喝得。 

同类知识推荐
精彩专题
电脑版 百科 问答 专题 地图 归档
返回
首页